Completing Student Orientation Course (video)
Posted by Margaret Thomas on 06 June 2013 08:49 AM
How to Complete GaVS Student Orientation Course
1. Login with your username and password here: https://gavs.gavirtualschool.org/GAVSRegWeb/Account/Logon
2. Click the Classes and Orientation link on the left.
3. Click on Student Orientation in the center of your page.
4. Click Course Materials at the top of the page, and select Content.
5. Watch the Welcome video before getting started.
6. After completing all five modules, the quiz will be released.To access the quiz, click on the Assessments' tab, and select Quizzes.
You must earn a 100 on the quiz to successfully complete orientation.
If there are questions, please submit a helpdesk ticket.
Remember that you will not gain access to your class until the first start date of the semester.
To watch a video tutorial for assistance with completing the student orientation course, please click here.