Completing Student Orientation Course
Posted by Margaret Thomas on 06 June 2013 08:49 AM
How to Complete GaVS Student Orientation Course
1. Login with your username and password here: https://gavs.gavirtualschool.org/GAVSRegWeb/Account/Logon
2. Click the Classes and Orientation link on the left.
3. Enter your GaVS email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and password to sign into Canvas.
4. Click on the Student Orientation tile on your dashboard.
5. Click to watch the Welcome Video first.
6. After completing all five modules, the quiz will be released. The quiz will be available after reviewing all course content.
You must earn a 100 on the quiz to successfully complete orientation.
If there are questions, please submit a helpdesk ticket.
Remember that you will not gain access to your class until the first start date of the semester.