Completing the Waiver
Posted by Margaret Thomas on 06 June 2013 12:15 PM
Several GaVS courses require a waiver to be signed by the parent or guardian for students under the age of 18.
Courses requiring a waiver include Personal Fitness, AP Environmental Science, AP Biology and AP Chemistry.
Below are the steps to completing the waiver.
1. Waiver will be emailed to the parent email on file.
2. Receive the email from email@example.com containing the waiver link.
3. Click the link to the waiver.
4. Type your name in the box.
5. Click to sign the waiver.
6. Your student's application will now be moved to the next step in the application process.