Students who take health with Georgia Virtual School are eligible to take eADAP to obtain certification prior to earning a Georgia driver's license. Students must register with the Department of Driver Services on their own, take the test, and print the completion certificate. The steps to register are below.
- Go to https://online.dds.ga.gov/eadap/studentIndex.aspx.
- Select the radio button next to "My School Does Not Offer ADAP".
- Enter your demographic information. You must know the last four digits of your social security number to register.
- Click to save your account information.
- Students will receive an email containing log-in information after the account has been created.
- Follow the steps in the email for logging in and taking the eADAP assessment.
- Once the assessment is complete, please remember to print your certificate of completion. This is required to obtain your Georgia driver's license prior to the age of 18.