Paying Tuition from the Parent Account
Posted by Margaret Thomas on 02 March 2015 03:46 PM
Parents who have accounts with GaVS can pay tuition for their students' courses. Before being able to pay tuition, the parent and student accounts must be linked. For directions on how to link the parent account to the student account, please click HERE.
Once the accounts are linked, parents can pay tuition for student applications.
1. Log in to your GaVS parent account.
2. Click on View Child's Payments on the left side task menu.
3. Select the student whose courses require payment and click go. Note: all students linked to the parent account will be listed.
4. The courses requiring payment for the selected child will be displayed. Check the box next to the course(s) for which you want to make payment. Check the box to agree to the withdrawal and refund policy after you have read it. Click to pay for this course.
5. A pop-up will display showing the courses you selected and the total payment required. Click confirm before making payment.
6. Enter your credit card information and click submit.
7. Print the transaction receipt for your records.
8. Your student's applications will be ready to enroll after payment is complete. The student's facilitator will move the applications to enrollment.