Checking GaVS Email
Posted by Margaret Thomas on 26 May 2015 09:23 AM
Students enrolled in Georgia Virtual School courses are given an email account which is to be used to communicate with the instructor throughout the semester. Follow the steps below to access your GaVS email.
1. Log in to your GaVS account at gavirtualschool.org.
2. Click on Classes and Orientation from the left side menu.
3. Click the Office 365 link in the Account tab or Courses tab on the left side task menu.
4. You will be taken to the GaVS Office 365 log in page. Enter your username and password, and click to log in.
Password: Your password is the same one you use to log in to the GaVS website.
Note: If you have logged in before, your username may already be listed. If another name is listed (as seen in blue above), click to use another account, and enter your username and password.
5. Your email inbox will display.
Remember that GaVS email is to be used for communicating with your instructor and other classmates only.