Upon enrollment in a GaVS course, students and a parent/guardian are asked to sign the handbook acknowledgment form. Students will then upload the completed form to the Dropbox in their course(s).
Follow the steps below to download, sign, and upload the acknowledgement form:
1. Download and install Adobe Acrobat Reader: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
2. Download the acknowledgement form onto your computer, and open using Adobe Reader.
3. On page 6, type the student's name in the Student/Parent Acknowledgement section.
4. On page 6 and 7, initial beside each applicable acknowledgement for all courses enrolled.
5. On page 7, student should type into the text fields his/her email address or name, date, and phone number.
6. On page 7, parent/guardian should type into the text fields his/her email address or name, date, and phone number.
7. Save the file to your computer, and include your first initial and last name in the file name. (Ex:
8. Upload the file to the Acknowledgement Form dropbox folder in each course the student is currently enrolled. From the
course homepage, click on Assessments, then Dropbox, and look for the “Handbook/Syllabus Acknowledgement Form”
folder. Upload the file.