Upon enrollment in a GaVS course, students and a parent/guardian are asked to sign the handbook acknowledgment form. Students will then upload the completed form to the Dropbox in their course(s).
Follow the steps below to download, sign, and upload the acknowledgement form:
- Download and install Adobe Acrobat Reader: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
- Save the acknowledgement form onto your computer and open it using Adobe Reader.
- Initial and sign in the appropriate spaces. Look for the orange arrows to know where to sign or initial.
- Save the file to your computer and include your first initial and last name in the file name.
- Ex: J_Doe_Fall19Acknlowledgement
- Upload the file to the Handbook/Syllabus Acknowledgement Form dropbox folder in each course you are currently enrolled.
- From each course homepage, click on Assessments, then Dropbox, and look for the Handbook/Syllabus Acknowledgement Form folder.
- Upload the file.