- After School Program:
- Provide lab access for students.
- Alternate content-specific teachers to assist students with their individual needs.
- Assign a site coordinator to monitor student progress and proctor post-tests, final exams, and GA Milestone EOCs (for public school students only)
- Intersession Program:
- Vacation periods between semesters and throughout the school year can be used for students to spend the entire day working on the program.
- Have content-specific teachers available to answer questions and assist students.
- The credit recovery site coordinator must be present to proctor and reset post-tests.
- Summer School Program:
- Credit recovery summer programs function similarly to that of a regular summer school program.
- Seat time requirements are waived, so students may be able to complete the material before the summer school session ends.
Any method that meets The Georgia Credit Recovery program requirements/guidelines is acceptable for credit recovery. Schools may find that a combination of methods works best for many students. Students needing to take more than one unit of credit recovery may need more supervision.